G'day and thanks, Chris,

Although it isn't rocket science, I can't pretend I really have much of a
clue how to go about beyond-proper attributions.

I do find it all really interesting, though, and I really like giving
credit for the good stuff (which I use and very much appreciate) created by
right good folk.

You guys keep the TiddlyWiki universe shining bright !