@Jon

may I ask which plugins you had installed? And when you say you disabled
them, did you delete them or merely click disable? I'm not really sure what
clicking disable does and I can imagine that, particularly, stylesheets are
still affecting things.
But again, which plugins did/do you have installed, if you don't mind me
asking?

And it's not Stroll by any chance? Which was just updated for this reason.

Thanks

<:-)