thanks for the highlighter ! very useful.
here's a vscode snippet to automatically create metadata when you type
'tid' :
"tiddlerMetadata": {
        "prefix": "tid",
        "body": [

"created:
$CURRENT_YEAR$CURRENT_MONTH$CURRENT_DATE$CURRENT_HOUR$CURRENT_MINUTE${CURRENT_SECOND}000"
,

"modified:
$CURRENT_YEAR$CURRENT_MONTH$CURRENT_DATE$CURRENT_HOUR$CURRENT_MINUTE${CURRENT_SECOND}333"
,
            "tags: ${1:spaceseparator}",
            "title: ${2:$TM_FILENAME_BASE}",
            "type: $0"
        ],
        "description": "insert tiddler metadata"
    }

insert in vscode code snippets. type 'tid' and tab to autocomplete, it
should create metadata field with current date UUID. tab to change field.