Hi Mark,

I tried it for the first time the other day and will have an opportunity to
use it again later.
I used it to split a lengthy tiddler and found it really good - especially
the ability to choose where I wanted to make the splits by inserting my own
expression.
Need to use it more to find my way around.

Regards
Jon