Hi JD;

This may be too old a thread now. However, Thank you for such a great
theme. It has made my TW5 use much more fluid.

I have a very dumb question: when I remove a sidebar "card" with the
"remove from sidebar" button. How do I get it back?

Also, I made the top control buttons area (the hover area that shows the
control buttons) 50px as I have 2 rows. How can I move the title/subtitle
are down to accommodate ths change as the hover are covers it up slightly?

Thank you