On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 6:01:09 AM UTC-7, AJ Ferrari wrote:

> Wow - thanks.
> I'm new to this software and community - its amazing, the power of this
> little thing! :-)

All I did was dig into Dave Gifford's "Stroll" code to see how he did it.

and yes... the TiddlyWiki software has remarkable abilities, but the real
power
is in the community of *helpful* users and developers surrounding that
software.

-e
TiddlyTools.com: "Small Tools for Big Ideas!" (tm)
InsideTiddlyWiki - http://TiddlyTools.com/InsideTW