Saq,

A Quick review of floats;

Looking very nice and simple, love your work.

When I publish my edit and view in new window buttons I will try and make
it look similar but different.

   - Opening one float replaces the other
      - This is helpful but can we optionally have multiple open?
      - Truth is single edit is great for visitors not familiar with
      tiddlywiki
      - Perhaps there would be cases to make the "edit in float" button to
      resemble the standard edit button.
   - If I close the tiddler the float closes
      - Is this always desirable?
      - It indicates a method to toggle
   - To me the icon looks too close to the stroll/stories icon
   - I added a few font awesome icons attached
      - I think $:/images/fa5/regular/window-restore with the current edit
      icon in the window (overlay) would be nice
   - There is a lot of unneeded white-space below the edit field
      - also This picture shows a stray "["

[image: Snag_23f19038.png]

Thanks very much for this work

TW Tones