On Thursday, July 30, 2020 at 10:15:00 PM UTC-7, Rafael Oliveira wrote:

> Thanks TW Tones, I liked the "fold tiddler" option on ControlPanel >
> Appearance > Toolbars > View Tool Bar ... However, is there any kind of
> tweak for showing the text only in some buttons and not in others? I mean
> something like the following:
>
> [image: Screenshot from 2020-07-31 02-09-13.png]
>

> Instead of this:

Normally, you can only choose to show or no show the text for *all* the
tiddler's View Toolbar buttons
(using the $:/ControlPanel, Settings, "Toolbar Buttons"  checkboxes)

To omit the text for one specific button, you can tweak the shadow tiddler
that defines that
button's text.  The fold/unfold button is defined here:
*   $:/core/ui/Buttons/fold*
and, if you examine that tiddler's content, you can see that the *text* of
the button
is retrieved from these *two* tiddlers
*   $:/language/Buttons/Fold/Caption*
and
*   $:/language/Buttons/Unfold/Caption*

If you *edit those two shadow tiddlers and clear out their contents*, then
the
fold/unfold button will no longer have any text to display, even if the
option for
showing the Toolbar Button text is selected in the $:/ControlPanel.

-e