Ciao JD

Definite improvements. And looks nicer. FYI, I used the old experimental
one ever since you made it. It makes sense to edit that way for anything
other than "shortie" tiddlers.

The ONE request I have is to be able to configure it so that the behavior
is .. EITHER ...

   - Full Screen (takes over the wiki)

OR

   - Full Screen in a NEW Tab/Window (runs parallel).

The later approach would allow more flex.

Best wishes
TT