I have a lot of tid  All related to one tid.  Something like a parent node.  So
I need to inherit all the tags from the parents.  But the parents have so many
tags.  It is very inconvenient to type them one by one.

So I'm looking for a function or a plugin  Which can help me searching a tid
and copy all the tags to the current one .