Thanks for the kind words Joshua and for the wonderful plugin and not to
forget the tips you have just provided.

As I am the only user for this and I dont mind those settings appearing on
the table infact I quite like them. That said someone else might not want
to show those and so if I can I will try adding that option.

Once again thanks for the jasonmangler plugin - I absolutely love it.