On Sunday, August 2, 2020 at 12:52:56 PM UTC-7, Rafael Oliveira wrote:

> I understand I can filter the tiddlers I want to export and export
> tiddlers individually as described on the documentation
> <https://tiddlywiki.com/#How%20to%20export%20tiddlers>. However, is there
> any way of exporting all my current open tiddlers? I mean, something that
> works similarly to the permaview functionality but instead of opening the
> tiddlers on the page I'd like to export them. Is it possible?

The list of currently open tiddlers is stored in the "list" field of
$:/StoryList (i.e., $:/StoryList!!list)

To create a button that exports this list is easy:
<$vars tv-config-toolbar-class="tc-button" tv-config-toolbar-icons="yes"
tv-config-toolbar-text="yes">
<$macrocall $name="exportButton" exportFilter={{$:/StoryList!!list}}
lingoBase=<<currentTiddler>>/>
</$vars>

1) tv-config-toolbar-class="tc-button" makes it look like a standard button
(otherwise it looks like a toolbar button)
2) tv-config-toolbar-icons="yes" makes the icon appear (even if you have
toolbar icons turned off)
3) tv-config-toolbar-text="yes" makes the text appear (even if you have
toolbar text turned off)
4) lingoBase=<<currentTiddler>> lets you define custom button text
(default="export tiddlers")

To add custom button text
1) create a tiddler with the same title as the tiddler containing the above
button with "Caption" added to the title
2) enter the desired button text in the body of that tiddler

That's it.

enjoy,
-e