I see that the second line is responsible for the text above the search bar:

\define lingo-base() $:/language/Search/
<<lingo Filter/Hint>>

<$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/advancedsearch" type="search" tag="input" focus
={{$:/config/Search/AutoFocus}}/>
<$list filter=
"[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/AdvancedSearch/FilterButton]!has[draft.of]]"
><$transclude/></$list>

It's just a small detail that is not a problem if not possible. But, the
tiddlywiki syntax looks like a Markup language as HTML... Considering that,
is it possible to include conditions? I mean, on the code above it'd be
nice if I could add a condition that relies on the tag used. The pseudocode
would look like:

\define lingo-base() $:/language/Search/
if ( tag === "$:/tags/AdvancedSearch" ) {
    <<lingo Filter/Hint>>
}

<$edit-text tiddler="$:/temp/advancedsearch" type="search" tag="input" focus
={{$:/config/Search/AutoFocus}}/>
<$list filter=
"[all[shadows+tiddlers]tag[$:/tags/AdvancedSearch/FilterButton]!has[draft.of]]"
><$transclude/></$list>

This way I'd only see the text when the tag used is the original one. Is
something like this possible?