David,

Thanks for the answer.

I highly recommend Ahren's book. There are a lot of books with only a few
> nuggets of wisdom, hidden in a mass of useless filler. This book is not one
> of them, it has lots of insights and will get you thinking. I don't think
> you will be disappointed. Even if you don't use every recommendation of the
> book, it will at least get you thinking in new ways about notes.
>
> Also make sure to read the thinking at Andy Matuschak's site Evergreen
> notes. https://notes.andymatuschak.org/Evergreen_notes

I know Zettelkasten and Evergreen Notes somewhat, but I’m not sure I’m
using them well, so I want to explore the topic even more.

If I understand correctly, the book isn’t just for “beginners,” so based on
what
I’ve described here
<https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/Re11x96t-qI/m/GYuMKHx0AQAJ>, do
you think it can show me anything new, for example, how do I make randomly
described thoughts part of my permanent notes?