Eric,

Looks good and very professional. You have addressed a serious gap in
tiddlywiki capabilities through this set of solutions. For the community I
thought I would provide some suggestions why I think this is a Big step;

   - Tiddlywiki has now increased the usable time date resolution to
   seconds (or less), perhaps before it was good for history and task
   management now its good for time management.
      - This allows time of day planning, event reminder and popups giving
      the "time of day" part of calendars, thus calendar events.
   - Time triggered events now allow an alternative trigger that does not
   demand a user trigger, this means new forms of automation are now possible
   that were not so easy, and at a minimum, needed a plugin to be developed
   for a specific purpose.
      - Solutions with Reminders are now much more feasible
   - With timed "events/actions" a TiddlyWiki can produce meaningful
   results without any user interactions
      - With TiddlyDesktop this can include triggering processes on the
      computer

I hope other that are inspired also share what they can get from your
solution.

Thanks very much Eric.
Tones