Ivan,

I only recently obtained and Ipod touch to test TiddlyWiki on IOS, So I am
not expert here. However a few useful points

   - Quine may be the only app for tiddlywiki, but it is not the only way
   to use tiddlywiki on iOS
   - Any browser can access a tiddlywiki anywhere on the Internet, LAN etc..
   - Once loaded in a browser tab tiddlywiki can keep running fine until
   closed, even if it can't save
   - If you install a node server on your device you can access the
   tiddlywikis on that server via local host address
      - There is an equivalent to Termux on Android
      - The trick here is get your device to serve the wiki, then when on
      the LAN your desktop can access it on the phone
   - Although not adopted widely the local storage plugin may add the local
   save mechanism for tiddlywikis that are "offline" for a period so when they
   return to online to the server they then save the changes.
   - At present only a bob server will truly protect you at a tiddler
   level, if you access the same tiddlywiki from multiple devices at once.

Regards
Tones