But did you download and run:

timimi-2-1-1-Windows-Chrome-Chromium-Opera.exe

<https://github.com/ibnishak/Timimi/releases/download/2.1/timimi-2-1-1-Windows-Chrome-Chromium-Opera.exe>
which is different than

timimi-2-1-1-Windows-Firefox.exe

<https://github.com/ibnishak/Timimi/releases/download/2.1/timimi-2-1-1-Windows-Firefox.exe>

which you probably ran when you set up for firefox ??