Charlie,

Thanks for sharing, and best of luck with these challenges, although often
different, we all face challenges, with a big one time to time, but most
only make us stronger.

I think writing is a good idea, but even more so if you work to build a
larger resource, if not only for yourself. I am looking at writing my first
book, only considering it at the moment, but I too plan to make use of
tiddlywiki as a platform on which to build a knowledge network.

I too have faced retrenchment due to business changing, twice actually, sad
to hear for you it coincided with these other issues in your life. There is
no reason to thank your former employer, but it is an opportunity for the
new, and perhaps even better, it forces you out of your comfort zone and
opens so many new possibilities. This will all be your own effort and you
can take full responsibility for your successes, when they come.

Please do remain connected and sharing with the community, for support and
input.

Regards
Tones.