Not sure this is exactly on topic, but may serve as an example workflow.
Below is an example of a Makefile I have been using to build a single-file
genealogy wiki from multiple files.  The command line uses "--load" to
handle several types of tidders including html, json, and tid, and then
renders them all out as a single-html file.

I am a Windows user and I have "node" installed via the "scoop" package
manager, as well as "make", "git",  and many other tools.  The Makefile
uses the version of the TW command that I have checked out in my local copy
of the main TW wiki.

TW = C:/Users/Amreus/Code/Repos/Jermolene/tiddlywiki5/tiddlywiki.js
GEDCOM = C:\Users\Amreus\genealogy\master-gedcom\gene.ged
TIDS := $(wildcard tiddlers/*.tid)

.PHONY: clean gene

gene.html: empty.html gene.json twig.json $(TIDS)
  node $(TW) --verbose \
    --load empty.html \
    --load gene.json \
    --load twig.json \
    --load tiddlers \
    --output . \
    --render $$:/core/save/all gene.html text/plain

empty.html:
  curl https://tiddlywiki.com/empty.html > empty.html

gene.json: gene.ged ged2tw5-2.rb
  ruby ged2tw5-2.rb gene.ged > gene.json