Damon,

In the standard editor Toolbar the "link icon" allows insertion of a
tiddler title after searching for the tiddler.

There are numerous tools on the works that will allow what you are asking
including Saq's suggestion.

As an old timer with tiddlywiki now I often see solutions to questions
build for which there was an acceptable if not perfect solution already
available.

I urge all users to search for and experiment on tiddlywiki.com or a playground
wiki <https://anthonymuscio.github.io/playground.html> with any problem
because many are already solve, please continue to ask here.

Regards
Tony