Eric Shulman wrote:

> ... this probably shouldn't be used to publicize links to specific
> TiddlyWiki implementations (such as NoteSelf, Stroll, etc.).

Right.

> Instead, it should list sites that are hosting TiddlyWiki-related
> communities (i.e., "social media" sites) such as Twitter, Reddit, Discord,
> etc. and possibly also "index" sites such as "TiddlyWiki Toolmap" that
> provide lists of links to popular TiddlyWiki implementations.

Yes. BUT. They IMO should have achieved (a) sufficient SCALE; and (b)
PROVEN LONGEVITY.

TiddlyWiki Toolmap, I think, for instance, is definitely a PRIMARY
candidate for inclusion now. That will help it get used more. And it will
encourage users to report where it needs updating. It is the single richest
*Resource
Base* we have & users need know about it IMO.

I am happy you administer this stuff & do what you are happy with since you
do not give in to every request easily. Correct approach I think. Keeping
the list as SHORT as possible is a v. good idea.

Best wishes
TT