You're not telling us any of the information that would help diagnose your
situation.

What browser are you using?
What platform are you on?
Are you using node.js or single-file TW?
What saving mechanism are you using?

If you don't know what I mean by "saving mechanism", then you are probably
using the default save mechanism. Each time you clicked the icon a copy of
your file was downloaded to your download directory. Unfortunately, without
a mechanism, each download will have it's own unique file name.

Good luck!