Hi Saq - why would that be? When I export other tiddlers as json files they
have line breaks as "\n".

Thanks Eric, I fixed those two things but still no luck.
<https://github.com/sweenejp/files/blob/master/The%20Dragons%20Of%20Eden%20-%20Speculations%20On%20The%20Evolution%20Of%20Human%20Intelligence.json,>

--
414 5540826