Hi TwWizards (Tobias in particular)

In Tobias' fabulous TwVertical tbGTD http://tbgtd.tiddlyspot.com I
read that he'd made a plugin to render Google Charts in TiddlyWiki
http://tbgtd.tiddlyspot.com/#%5B%5Busing%20google%20charts%20in%20tiddlywiki%5D%5D

However there are a lot of parameters you'll have to set in the macro
- and I found documentation that you can make charts from twocolumn
tables elsewhere:  http://icant.co.uk/sandbox/datatable-to-chart/index.html
and
http://www.wait-till-i.com/2008/01/08/generating-charts-from-accessible-data-tables-using-the-google-charts-api/

It would be great if you could tag a tiddler with "chart" and if
there's a table in the tiddler it would render a chart - on the fly..

It seems to me that it would be a trivial task for a programmer - and
a very usefull tool for everyone using a TW for presentations...

So Tobias - or someone with the skils of a programmer... Please give
us all simple access to this google service via simple tables in
TiddlyWiki...

I think that it would be a very usefull tool:-)

Regards Måns Mårtensson