I am experimenting with task manager as if the world needs another...
http://amreus.tiddlyspot.com/

The different views require many similar but different filters, but most of
them have a common part that might be named "active tasks" and which may
look like the following:

tag[Task]!tag[Done]!tag[Trash]

I want to create a few "named" filters that I can use so I can use them by
name and only need to edit them in one place.

Does anything exist?  I assume this can be done using global macros but I
wanted to ask about suggestions as I get started.  Thanks.