Florian,

Thanks for the update, I test installed it in my playground wiki
https://anthonymuscio.github.io/playground.html but I will install it for
all when I can.

I see you only have one plugin at the moment do you plan more or is this to
help with updates?

I have not applied the plugin to a production wiki and will soon.

Thanks
tony