Thank you a lot for your advice about the usage of `boring`. Gotcha, I will
use the word more accurate in the future.

On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 4:28:45 PM UTC+8, Eric Shulman wrote:
On Tuesday, September 15, 2020 at 12:57:41 AM UTC-7, Zhe Lee wrote:
I use simple search for tiddlywiki.
When I want to select the first item, I need to press the tab for three
times. Which is pretty boring. Any way to use up and down to select the
item?

The next release of TW (5.1.23), which you can view
here: https://tiddlywiki.com/prerelease/ has enhanced keyboard control so
that pressing down-arrow from the search input field will move the focus to
the first item in the search results.  Subsequent use of the up/down arrow
keys will move the select through the search results list.  Pressing
"enter" when a result in highlighted will navigate to that tiddler.

-e

P.S.  On the assumption that English is not your primary language: "boring"
usually means "uninteresting or not exciting".  A more suitable word might
be "laborious" which means "needing a lot of effort".