Hi Saq,

thank you for the reply!

> Part of the reason you are having trouble locating the source code
repositories for plugins is that a lot of the community contributors are
not developers, and do not use Github (or any other form of version
control).
> This is further complicated by the fact the traditional form of
TiddlyWiki is a single HTML file, and the established way of installing
plugins there is by dragging and dropping tiddlers from one wiki to
another.

Is there any plan to improve on this side? Plugin discovery and updates
seems very manual with lot of potential problems (like version
compatibility). Asking mainly because I may help around that area.

> Note that this does work on the Node.js version of TiddlyWiki as well.

That's awesome and I didn't know that. I'll try this out then, seems a
perfect starting point :)

Thanks a lot,
Edoardo

--
Edoardo Tenani - Full Stack Web Developer, Maker
about.me/edoardo.tenani