On Sunday, September 20, 2020 at 10:44:59 PM UTC-7, Bob Jansen wrote:

> I am looking for a facility to search TW. Using the sidebar  retrieves
> tiddlers based on title and/or text matching but I have other fields I want
> to search and sometimes restrict to one or more fields.
> Have installed the Simple Search plugin and am having issues finding
> things. I have message Thomas to ask him.
> Anyway, does anyone know of any other ways to search TW? It would be great
> to have range searching for numbers and dates.

Although it doesn't currently support "range searching", you might like my
TiddlyTools PowerSearch:
http://tiddlytools.com/filtergenerators.html#TiddlyTools%2FFilterGenerators%2FPowerSearch

To import, just drag-and-drop the title of the PowerSearch tiddler into
your TiddlyWiki.   You will also need
http://tiddlytools.com/filtergenerators.html#TiddlyTools%2FMacros%2Fedit-list
<http://tiddlytools.com/filtergenerators.html#TiddlyTools%2FMacros%2Fedit-list>
to provide the "editable droplist" interface extension.

Note: The PowerSearch is tagged with $:/tags/AdvancedSearch, so it will
automatically be
added as a new tab in the $:/AdvancedSearch tiddler.

enjoy,
-e