Hi Saq,

Thanks for pointing out the self-referencing macro trick ... that seems
like a recipe for disaster and infinite loops but it works great. I will
try to implement that elsewhere in situations where I don't know the depth
of the tree.

In working with streams for the past few days, I agree with you. I just
have to remember to esc out before moving on. Any steps gained with my
suggestion would be lost by having to do extra steps to do some of the
other workflows. I still feel that there should be some mouse-only way of
ending editing ... maybe I will just add a context menu entry since you
have made that extensible.

Thank you for sharing a very useful tool. It is making daily journal
entries very streamlined and I am looking at implementing it into a bunch
of projects.

/Mike