I have TW 5.1.19.

I would like to have a "Garlic Main" tiddler which will list all tiddlers,
in a numbered list, or all tiddlers that have a tag "subGarlic".

Here is how to list tiddlers with a certain tag, but it is not a bulleted
list.

`<$list filter="[tag[subGarlic]sort[title]]"/>`

I would prefer not to have any add-ins for TW. I often use TW to list
studies on a "main" topical page, titled "Garlic main", then I link to
another tiddler which would summarize the findings, and provide a link to
the full study.

Does anyone know how to do this? It appears it is not in my notes anywhere.

Thank you!