Hey Atro, good feedback. Sounds like you're new to Tiddlywiki, welcome! I'm
new too. Can you elaborate on: "The few things TW has not are: no end user
/ final apps, no easy to go documentation and no support for advertising
to introduce this tool to people. It seems TW is for a group of developers
like raw materials to create different things but rarely a final product."