Jin,

There are a number of graphics and flow chart tools for tiddlywiki, but you
can use any tool that produces and output that tiddlywiki can use. You
could learn SVG or get a free tool like inkscape to create and edit SVG
files which by their nature can be small for simple circle, conic sections
and other math related you may look at latex and other addins.

Regards
Tones