Hi,

I'm still confused why, for instance, pupil 1 should be considered
part of a group. You could say that it forms a group for the two
pupils that it has as tags, except that it is not tagged as a group.
So it just happens to have a relationship to the students (a tag
parent of), but isn't a group.

Yes, there probably needs to be a button or something that will allow
the list to refresh. What it does is build a list of group-
participants the first time the function is called. Then it uses that
list the rest of the time as  the FET loop calls it over and over. If
it didn't cache the partcipants, the list would build very slowly. Not
so bad with 8 students, but its going to hurt if hundreds.

Mark