Okay. Thanks.
It fixes the error.

A few more question if I may:

   - What can I do to include the md files inside the folder B as tiddlers?
   - Also, I am using TiddlyResearch on top of TW5 (I think you are aware
   of it), and it has a need to specify tags (.tiddler, .folder etc). What can
   I do to retain the folder structure as is in my folder on TR itself?
   Currently, I am providing the tag .tiddler.