Beanman,

Here is a conditional targeting of this behaviour, with this method just
add the tag linewrap to tiddlers where you want this occurring.

See [[tiddlywiki.com for more|https://tiddlywiki.com/#Custom%20data-styles]]

Add [data-tags*="linewrap"]  in front of Eric suggested stylesheet and it
will only apply to tiddlers tagged linewrap or what ever you call it.

Just put the following CSS content into a tiddler (e.g., MyStylesheet),
tagged with $:/tags/Stylesheet:
[data-tags*="linewrap"] .tc-tiddler-body {
  word-break: normal;
  word-wrap: break-word;
  white-space: pre-wrap;
}