CORS errors are a problem when the javascript you are running is being run
from within the Browser, but is trying to access a resource that is not on
the "same domain" as the document you are viewing.

As long as you 100% make sure that your code is running on the _Server_
(node.js), it can then make any modifications to the Wiki files you need.
This will then be picked up the next time the browser syncs with the server.

Best,
Joshua Fontany