Thank you Emily,

I tried out Cardo extensively and didn't work for me. Basically, I compared
Cardo with the functionality of mGSD in TiddlyWiki Classic. Card was not
even close, mostly because it was very rigid in the way it was structured,
specially in creating "lists". Additionally, "ticklers" couldn't be created
with the TW5 version of two years ago. Unfortunately I don't know TW5
enough to produce something similar to mGSD, nor have the time to learn TW5
deep enough to program it in due course.

The customization of mGSD allows me to "Get Things Done" way more
efficiently than most off the shelve GTD applications, especially due to
the easy data "filtering". For example, for my daily personal lists I use
Microsoft To Do mirroing an mGSD file. But with mGSD I can create any type
of lists, ticklers, and notes that cannot be done in MS To Do. And with
Quine, I have access to my wikis on all my devices. For my work projects,
I've been managing them in another mGSD wiki for many years.

I've looked at two "To Do" applications in TW5. While not bad, they are not
what the original Cardo intended to be (i.e. more like mGSD).

My wish for TW5 is that someone in this group would to commit to creating a
GTD application similar to mGSD (starting from scratch, not from Cardo).
Because I've been working (and playing with its features) with mGSD for
over ten years, I could help with the must have features, functionality
required, and flexibility (e.g. easy creation of customized lists). I
believe that a good GTD application in TW5 would be a great, not only as a
full application but a potential marketable solution for managing projects.

The latest version original mGSD, courtesy of Simon Baird, is (still)
available here <http://mgsd.tiddlyspot.com> (note that some functionality
does not work in modern browsers; I recommend downloading and opening it
with TiddlyDesktop).

Alfonso