Yeston,

Thanks for creating this plugin - it's working very well so far.

I would prefer to hide the bookmark tiddlers under a system prefix such as
`$:/bookmark/` and use `window.location.href` as the unique identifier
instead of using the the web page title as the tiddler title.

Would it be possible to have a user-defined prefix or maybe a template for
the tiddler titles? I would like to choose a prefix, including using a
system ($:/) prefix when creating the title of the tiddlers.  One reason
being that if 2 sites have the same title you can not bookmark both sites.
This has already happened to me with only about 2 dozen site bookmarked.