If this is not recovered, then this is an absolute disaster for me. Please
note that on http://tiddlyspot.blogspot.com/ Simon Baird requests that we
contact him:

*"I don't have a good sense of how many people are using it actively now
and how many would miss it if it were gone. So, if you are seriously
impacted by Tiddlyspot being unavailable, please let me know how and why.
" *

I contacted Simon and he encouragingly replied that he will attempt to
resolve it. Still, I am nervous that people count on others to signal how
important this is so not enough people make it clear, so do just send a
note to Simon. (Tell me if you don't have his email. Some other contact
info can be found here <http://simonbaird.com/>.)

@amreus wrote:

> I downloaded 128 public tiddlyspot wikis about a week ago.

Much appreciated @amreus. I note a few of my creations on your list so if
this is not resolved I will contact you. Thank you.

<:-)