TT,

You sat: *Technology is great but every new level increases complexity. *

But as it matures it allows you to collapse this complexity into new
general forms. A Re-simplification can take place.

This appears how the brain and evolution of technology works, broaden
understanding by broader solutions, then successive levels of abstraction,
we learn from each iteration.

I have a book idea based on this "Occam's Electric shaver".

Regards
Tony