Birthe (or others who run TiddlyWiki Cloud),

TiddlyWiki Cloud sounds perfect for me, since I live out of dropbox and
often run Firefox.

But after trying to set up on Firefox, and successfully authenticating for
dropbox, I get a *TiddlyWiki5 in the Sky* page that seems to hang on
superficial html preview rather than a proper load)

I understand you're not the tech support, but the links for @Arlen22*
support land me in the github wilderness...
There are various instructions at https://github.com/Arlen22/TiddlyServer but
they presume much more confidence with command-line skills than I have...

If you (or others) have tips for troubleshooting, I'd be most grateful!

-Springer