Thanks, Mark & Tones.

Maybe I would try to implement editable viewmode with autosaving for
tiddlers, first for "text/html" format. Once upon a time, I was a JS
developer and created tons of iterfaces.
Advice me please, where could I read the most updated info regarding plugin
development standarts & methods?

In fact, for the "text/html" minimal version it shouldn't be difficult –
set contenteditable="true" for viewmode, then update the tidler content
when the container changes. Maybe, someone can even advice certain method,
that is responsible for saving current tiddler?
понедельник, 2 ноября 2020 г. в 11:53:24 UTC+3, TW Tones: