NoteSelf (it is a separate version of TW) should help with both problems.
It uses IndexedDB (PouchDB) in browser and CouchDB for syncing between
devices. So:

   1. File won't become larger, loading won't become slower
   2. Syncing with different tabs should be OK

четверг, 29 октября 2020 г. в 21:14:11 UTC+3, IvanPsy: