I am not sure when I am going to be finished with it, I am hoping to have
something working this week but documentation an da reasonable UI are going
to take longer. I will announce it on here when it is ready for general
use, I will put what I have in a public git repo sometime today, but it
doesn't have much in the way of documentation.