I'm not a Mac person, but it sounds like you need to set the "executable"
property.

Possibly you could do this by right-clicking on the file and selecting
properties (or something similar).

Or possibly, open a terminal in the same directory as the file and type

chmod 744 timimi-2-1-1-Mac

Hopefully a Mac person will wander in and explain better.