Adding tiddler files to the tiddler folder works fine, the file system
monitor handles adding them to the wiki correctly. If you are generating
files on the local computer there isn't any reason not to just save the
files that way.

Tony,

Why don't you just use the export html button in the control panel? Then
you don't have to worry about any of that.