Hello,

I wanted to ask if there has been any updates on  including search bar and
putting the toolbar on the margin by @Matt Lauber  ?
Currently it floats on top of other tiddlers which is distracting.
I would also be interested in including some sidebar tabs as well when
switch happens.

Even if these changes have not been included in TW main branch, I'd like to
use them, if any body could kindly provide a solution.

Thanks in advance,
-Rahul