Hello Everyone,

I have been using TiddlyWiki 5 for about a year now. I host it in my Google
Drive and use the TiddlyDrive add-on to access my Wiki in my browser. I
think TiddlyRemember is a great tool but I am struggling figuring out how
to set it up.
 So far, I have  done the following:

   1. Dragged the plugin into my existing Wiki in Google Drive
   2. Set up node on Linux Ubuntu 20.04.1 LTS
   3. Installed TiddlyWiki
   4. Created an empty Wiki
   5. Installed Anki and added the Anki plugin

I would like to know how I can continue hosting my Wiki on Google Drive
while using TiddlyRemember. If it's not possible, what would be the most
ideal (read: easiest) way to set it up.

Thanks in advance for the help.