Yes, but there is no pre-built UI for doing so.

Setup a $button to copy the $:/StoryList tiddler to another name, driven by
a text-input field (that points to a `$:/temp/StoryListTitle` title).
Transclude that title for the button actions. Also in the actions, add a
tag like `StoryList` to each saved StoryList tiddler.

Then, setup a dropdown widget that gets a list of tiddlers tagged
`StoryList`, and saves the selected one to `$:/temp/StoryListSelected`.
Then have a button with actions that transclude that title, and use that to
save a copy AS $:/StoryList (overwriting the current $:/StoryList).

Best,
Joshua F